Learning Support Assistant Vacancies
We are looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants (Fixed Term and Permanent).
Hours of work: 17.5 – 25.5 hrs per week - Monday to Friday, term time
Salary Full Time Equivalent: Grade B2 from £20,812 to C3 £21,577 depending on qualifications and experience
Start date: To be agreed at the interview stage
Are you keen to have a positive influence on children’s lives?
Would you like to contribute to giving all children the very best start to their lifelong learning journey?
Do you have a sense of humour and enjoy contributing to a hardworking and committed team?
If so, then come and join us.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated LSAs to support the children across our school. This may be with all the children in a classroom, or supporting an individual or group. You will need to be flexible, adaptable, resourceful and patient as the role will be varied, exciting and also very rewarding.
Applicants should have:
- recent, relevant experience working as an LSA, or volunteering in an Infant or Primary School setting
- high standards of literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE Maths and English language A* - C or equivalent)
- excellent IT skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- an appreciation of the importance of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity
- a positive and professional manner with high expectations and excellent attention to detail
They should also be:
- a cheerful, friendly team player who demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- able to relate well to children, parents, and colleagues
- flexible and adaptable, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- willing to take a full and active role in the life of the school.
- Understanding or experience in supporting children with Language and/or social communication difficulties would be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please read the Job Description and Person Specification before completing and submitting an application. Please direct any questions to Jo Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closing date: Midday on Wednesday, 27th September 2023