KS1 / KS2 Teacher - Fixed Term to cover Maternity - Main Scale Pay Range
1st September 2023 to 31st August 2024
Queen’s Inclosure Primary School is a very popular, supportive, and friendly school with happy, well-behaved, caring children who are keen to learn. They deserve the very best start to their learning journey, so we are looking to appoint enthusiastic and hardworking staff to join our highly motivated team.
We would be interested in hearing from you if:
- You have recent experience of successful teaching in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or 2
- You have a genuine enthusiasm for working with children and a secure understanding of the EYFS and/or National Curriculum
- You are knowledgeable about the development of children’s early reading and writing skills and are able to demonstrate effective teaching of phonics and/or spelling
- You have high expectations and are committed to enabling all children to grow as intrinsically motivated learners within a culture of ‘Growth Mindset’
- You have creative, exciting and innovative approaches to teaching and would be keen to harness the use of our stunning outdoor environment as a learning resource (even when it’s raining!)
- You are able to work in partnership with parents to ensure a fully inclusive approach to children’s learning
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 8th June 2023
Interviews are to be held on: Friday16th June 2023
If you are interested in applying for this post, please read the Job Description and Person Specification (below) before completing and submitting an application. Please direct any questions to Jo Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to our school are welcome; please email your availability to email@example.com or call 02392 268067 opt 2 during term time to arrange.