8th March 2021 Return
In line with Government guidelines, all children will be returning to school full-time on 8th March 2021.
We would like to reduce any anxiety by making sure things are as predictable and consistent as possible.
If you feel that your child would benefit from familiarising themselves with how the school looks, please share the social story for your child's year group:
|Year F||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
How else can I help my child prepare for returning to school?
- Check that school uniform fits and your child has a water bottle to bring in. Uniform can be ordered online via Eduspot (School Money) and you will receive a text when its ready for collection.
- Practise 'school day' morning and bedtime routines the week before. Younger children may want to practise skills such as tying laces and doing up a zip on a coat.
- Walk the route to and from school a couple of times, if possible.
- Spend time explaining the importance of continued social distancing and hand washing, so your child understands that going back to school does not mean the end of the pandemic.
- Make use of the resources on our Keeping Well and Family Support web pages, especially if your child is experiencing anxiety.